We include GGBS (Ground Granulated Blastfurnace Slag) in the production of all our ready mix concrete. It is a by-product of iron production, therefore a recycled material. There are many advantages to the using GGBS in concrete production, for example it is significantly more durable for agricultural use, it has a longer life span, has a whiter finish and is better for the environment (www.ecocem.ie). Please see our additional information and advice for working with ready-mix concrete in the download section.
- We have a number of different concrete trucks
- The ‘Mini mixer’ carries a maximum of 4 meters. Size: 23ft long x 8ft wide
- There is a conveyor belt available with one of our trucks; this is only provided on request, subject to availability and additional costs. The conveyor mixer maximum load is 7 meters and the conveyor belt is a total of 11.5 meters in length
- The 8 wheelers trucks are 31ft long x 8.5ft wide. Maximum carriage of 7.5 meters
- Please state if you require the conveyor when ordering concrete
- Please contact us in due time when ordering concrete as truck availability can be limited
We also supply a range of coloured concrete dye which can be used for decretive purposes. If you require concrete dye please give a few days’ notice when ordering as the specific colour may not be in stock at the time.